Friday, January 9, 2015

Free Tiny Mail Template


I love Mail.

I love Tiny things.

I love Tiny Mail!


I wanted a template to print out tiny letters and postcards. And I like sharing. So have a template. I made it by tracing a variety of different cards and envelopes I have and mucking about with them in Photoshop.

You will need Photoshop to alter the basic file to something fun.

Instructions:

Download the file and open in Photoshop.

There are two layers, a top layer and a bottom layer. Add a third layer for your artwork sandwiched between them. You can move your own cards and things around until you like where they are. Repeat until all the grey areas are filled. Voila! Art becomes tiny cards!

(Keep in mind that on the 'Card' templates you'll want the right half to be your art, and the left half should be something for the back of the card. That way when you fold it to go into the matching envelope it's like a normal greeting card.).

Have fun!

Template link

PS: This is a totally blank template. So if you just go to print it without fiddling with it everything will be grey grey grey.

I might make some themed printables for people without photoshop and fun pictures to put in here. I'm thinking mermaids and underwater and/or Valentine's day.

What would you be interested in?

PPS: I'm pretty certain these would look lovely with traditional fashion dolls. I based the business envelope size on what looked right in a doll hand.

Rose

No comments: