Saturday, October 9, 2010

Creatively mucking about

So I feel as though I've been wearing wading shoes, mucking about in my creative space lately. There has been a lot of muck mucked. And a lot of work cast out into the world. A veritable glut of work really. Which on a side note, Esther Friesner totally cheebled me about last night.

Of course, most of my work does not feel 'up to snuff' as these things go. So you don't get to see it.
I will however, share some of my recent muckity mucks.

I found this post because of the lovely Jude Hill and decided to try my hand at it.




The crazy quilt continues to grow.



I made a coaster for my honey. I might make some more shaped ones like this. Pretty fun.



Feeling a doodle urge. Made this Octopus.


Zoom!


Finger puppet!






I will do a whole post just about my new white hat for this year. Some sneak peaks...




And there is a secret writing project in the works. I will share when I feel as though I have something to say about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moo!
So glad to see more of yer stuff!
I want more better pics, though!

Let me know when u need more thread! lol


Mine BayBee!

Sarah Darer Littman said...

Ooh! I loves me the crazy quilt!

Karin Bartimole said...

ah, love all your creative muckity muck Rose! The weaving is cool - love the funky angled photo :)
xo

Karin Bartimole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.