Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Warrior....Sorta

This weekend we got SO MUCH done. I can barely believe it.

Highlights included:

Making a questionable but very interesting looking mint brownie (Questionable because it was too minty).



Going hiking with the puppy at a new place and seeing pretty birds and little bits of marble rocks.



Working on my crazy quilt some more. The orange patch is done. Now the green patch needs more embroidery.


Making a fun little birthday present for my neighbor.



And, inspired by Kitlane, I did a submission to Toefluff.



Woot. Off to a bookfair now!

-moo

3 comments:

Karin Bartimole said...

Hey Rose, I really am loving the way your quilt looks! So may beautiful pieces coming together. YOur new hiking spot sure looks lush - wondering where you went? Looking forward to seeing you again, soon!
xo K

Karin Bartimole said...

oh, and your toe fluff is adorable!!

Rosemoo said...

Thanks Karin. We went hiking up at Clarence Fahnstock state park. I can always get you a copy of our hiking map. :D (the ones online are terrible)

-Rose