Friday, March 19, 2010

Lazy Posts and Battlestar


So lately all my free time is going to the new music video I'm working on, catching up on all The Mighty Boosh episodes I never saw, and watching an insane amount of Battlestar Galactica.

I'm pretty into Battlestar (having just started this new version recently) but I still have mixed feelings about it. One of the supposed main characters is really whiny and irritating.

The music video project is going well but really really really slowly. I'm the sort of girl who likes to plan a project and execute it in less than a week. This demands a bigger commitment, and that's hard for me. But if I want it to be as good as my plans, I have to do all this preliminary work.

Sigh.

768 frames sounds easy sometimes, and impossible other times.

It would probably help if I had studied this, but I'm making it up as I go (which strokes my ego, but takes a lot longer I imagine).

I also have two logo projects hanging in the balance (Reminder: must send new artwork to clients!!!!) and the never ending Kakapo project, as well as the petri dish.

Who am I kidding, I do it to myself.

I will carve some time out of my schedule soon.

In the meantime, Rayna is seven months old!



The weather is lovely and I'm hoping for a good hike this weekend.

Hope you're doing well!

2 comments:

Karin Bartimole said...

Hi Rose, I enjoyed getting to meet you, too! You were a bright ray of sunshine on a rainy spring day.
Your Rayna is a beauty!! I imagine one that is also a bundle of energy and mischievous play as well?!
Having never made a music video I can only imagine the amount of work that goes into it, as I'm struggling just to edit and complete a simple tutorial video that I've been dragging my heels through...! Looking forward to seeing what you create :)

Rosemoo said...

Thanks Karin! She's definitely a bundle of everything. :D