Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What would you do with this? Here's what! And some teasers...

So a little friend over at NotMassProduced has a little challenge to 'do' something with an old piece of hers. Her first blog entry about it here.

And she has started a link on her blog on the right hand side of all the finished ones. Here's her follow up blog here. Look to the right for the links.

I think it's sort of open for awhile so if you feel like getting arty with her art, go for it!

Here's what she provided us with:



And here's my finished piece:



As you might notice, I flipped it upside down. And sadly, after printing it out and then photographing it, the lovely sea green tones have turned sort of blue-y. It was a fun project to do though! And fast! My only regret is the loss of those greens...but c'est la vie!

Click either image to enlarge fyi.

**************

Also, here are some teasers of new projects.

A Brachiosaurus with fully posable legs, tail and neck:


My Little Nessie:




-Rose

5 comments:

Coffee Messiah said...

Nicely done! I thought of turning it around, but left it the way it was.

Cheers!

notmassproduced said...

wow. u r sooooo imaginative. I love what you did. I had to click and see all the detail - those little fishermen in the boat - so clever!

John said...

Atlantis lost and found.

It is hard for non electronic art to be properly presented in blog.land.

I admire your carefree vision.

Thanks for your visit and kind words.

me again said...

I don't know why, but now I am humming We All Live In A Yellow Submarine! This is very creative and I LOVE it! :-)

Chris said...

Are youkidding? This is great! Love the doodles and the buy cola, the fact you turned it upside down, and also the green swaths.