Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Website


I spent almost all day getting my website into ship shape.

It's not totally done but I like it a LOT better than the old one. I was getting frustrated that A, my blog, etsy site and flickr all have white background, and my website had a black background. And B, it was incredibly difficult to navigate.

Hopefully I've fixed both of those problems. It's definitely got a white background. Not sure if it's easier to navigate. Though I took a lot of content down so probably by default it's easier to navigate... :D

You can still find the old one here, until I take it down sometime this month.

And the new one is here.

Thanks for visiting!

-Rose

3 comments:

Seth said...

Like the new site. Easy to navigate and the home page is really cool. Great theatre prop stuff here too!

steph said...

I LOVE IT! i watched your video and it was awesome. :D

Rosemoo said...

Thanks guys. I love me some dancing monkeys.