Friday, February 13, 2009

Bunny Yeti attack

The Bunny Yeti have attacked!

I did a doodle, and had so much fun altering it in photoshop that I decided to give birth to a new line of softie sock creatures.

The Bunny Yeti!

Here's the first doodle that inspired them.


And here is a shot of one of the Bunny Yeti. This one is my favorite so far.


Available at my etsy shop. One through four so far.

Some of them have horns, some don't. They are going to be all shapes and colors I think. They're part Yeti, but that doesn't mean they can't have migrated out of the Himalayas and made waste to the world with their rampant breeding and mischief!

They are naughty yeti. I love them. See that one riding a giant Grackle?

This will give Cryptozoologists a lot to talk about in the coming years. :P

3 comments:

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

Your doodle is wonderful! I really like it. You could sell prints of it too!
And the Bunny Yeti's are cute!
Good idea!
x

REread said...

cute nutty bunnies ... and i really like your photo shop stuff

Rosemoo said...

Thanks guys! I have definitely fallen in love with them.