Friday, January 23, 2009

More Pippi stuff



More sketches of Pippi's house.

I'm not sure if I will actually furnish it like this but I might.

First floor: Kitchen area, cooking area, food storage, beds.

Second floor: Reading and general meditation area. Tables for balancing coffee, tea or snacks.

Third foor: Artist studio. A good room to go for star watching or being alone.

I decided against putting stairs in. We all know there should be stairs, but who wants to bother actually putting them in? I mean, I don't want to play 'I'm walking up the stairs' with Pippi. Let's just assume there are invisible stairs or something.

Also, since I wanted the fire pit to be central, I'm just making the chimney invisible. I may or may not put the actual holes in the floor where the chimney should be. We can just know there should be one.

I'll decide on that later.

I will definitely put the top of the chimney in, however.

3 comments:

MaMa said...

Or like the elevator you had in the castle?
was that She-Rah?
note:I still have the castle
sans elevator

Rosemoo said...

New info. We compromised on stairs and now there will be little ladders on each floor and small trapdoors.

And yes, sort of like my She-Rah castle, only with furniture that doesn't get lost. :D

Rosemoo said...

Oh. And now the chimney is not going to be invisble. I decided I wanted to see it. Now I just have to figure out what it will be made of.