Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Five!

I have been given the power of the first five by Cynjon of Varietist Muse.

So here you are! I blantantly copied Cynjon's post, since he has had me pass this on to you, loyal readers. And I want it to mostly be the same anyway.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. Doesn't matter if I know you or not. First five. Read on however!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- What I create will be just for you.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- You will receive your item before the end of the year (or sooner).
- You will have no clue what the item is going to be. It could be a story or poetry. It could be a piece of handmade jewelry or an art doll. I may draw, paint, collage or knit something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to repost this meme and make and send out five surprises of your own.

I will add my own extra catch here, which is that you have to already have a blogmeister and be blogging to enter. It makes passing this on much easier.

If you are heartbroken because you have no blog. Fear not! I will do something nice someday for those who do not blog.

Otherwise, for now, bloggers only! And only for those who do not fear sending out five of THEIR OWN fun toys or things in this next year.

Ready, set, make!

I will contact you soon!

:D

PS: I will keep this going until 2010. So if you stumble on this and wonder if it's still going, it is! Right now there are five comments, but only two people. There are three slots open, so post away! I will send you something fun!

5 comments:

Postmaster said...

I'll go you one better. I'll send to the first TEN.

Rosemoo said...

Yay! Postmaster pop me an email with your snail mail address and something fun will be forthcoming.

Rose at Rosehoward.com

Sometime by 2010 anyway.

:D

steph said...

postidy post!

Postmaster said...

Got your card today after a bad day at work, so it was a most welcome timing. Thank you.

The word verification below is either "hermi" or "hemi" depending on how it was warped. Just to add to your list of these things...

Postmaster said...

Actually, I meant "herni" not "hermi"...